May 28, 2011

Knit Project - Using SU! Embellishments

I'm happy to share my first cross-post with my Everything But The Ink blog. I enjoy many different crafts and I got to use my Stampin' Up! embellishments in a non "paper craft" project.

My niece's birthday will be here in just a matter of weeks and I have been trying to decide what to make/get her. After some discussions with my sister-in-law, we decided that she would really love a painted pewter figurine. In addition to this, I decided to knit her a small pouch, which I would place the figurine in. 

This is the pouch I created.

I used worsted weight yarn in "Turqua" by Red Heart yarn. The button is a Stampin' Up! button in Baja Breeze. Unfortunantly it is a retired product. However, we have many great buttons that are current and a button in Pacific Point or Tempting Turquoise would have gone beautifully with it. I will need to add more buttons to my collection for my next project.

I hope you enjoyed my share!

No comments:

Post a Comment