Oct 18, 2010

MDS Mondays

Hello again everyone, its another Monday!

In my previous "MDS Mondays" post, I stated the plan was to post a sketch every Monday. We'll, I think I was too optimistic about this taking off. I know that I've found my myself making more time, but well, this blog doesn't get much traffic (yet I hope :)) so I'm revising it to a new sketch every two weeks on Monday!



Once again, here is the sketch for MDS Monday #1.


To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the widget at the bottom of this post.


If you upload it to an online gallery, could you please use the tag MDSM001 to make it easy to find?


I can't wait to see what you come up with!



And here is what I've come up with using this sketch!



The link for this MDS Monday has been closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment